Sunday, September 30, 2018

1948 Jean's Valentine to her parents - Feb.



[Feb 1948]

Dearest Mother and Daddy,

I received your letter yesterday so will start making definite plans now for April at home.  The library has given me April 1-15 off.  I had Cleveland in mind when I asked for it so will try to get off a little earlier since its to be in New Cumberland.  It's to be my vacation so hope they'll consent to a little more time.

That was so nice of Sarah to offer to help.  Do you suppose she might be able to come in April as well as June.  I'll try to write her a little note.  Will write real soon. 

I do hope our plans aren't upsetting you too much.

Do you think we should have something at the Country Club.  Could you write about the date?

Perhaps I won't have Rev. Smith altho I would like to.  I'll write to Rev. Hurkey. 

All my very best love,
Jean

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album