Monday, November 05, 2012

2002 Wendy's thank you to grandparents

Wendy sends a belated thank you card to her Uible grandparents, November 2002. Transcription follows.
  
Posted by Picasa
11-5-02

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,

Sorry that I've been out of touch.  I have been busy w/recovering, moving etc.  I feel bad that I didn't get a chance to send thanks for the birthday check, so here it is better late than never!  I am still not my normal self but getting better every day.

I hope you are doing well with your recovery Grandma!

I had to drop my classes and am not able to work either so the last month has been quite dull.  However, X and I are taking road trips the next 3 weekends in a row!  I hope I'm up for it!  I'm also going to try and read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand (for the second time).  Have either of you read it?  Write soon!

Love, Wendy Jean

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album