Monday, March 19, 2012

1992 Wendy's letter to her grandparents

Transcription follows.

1992 Letter from Wendy to her Uible Grandparents - March 21
Posted by Picasa
Sat. March 21, 1992
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Hi!  How are your?  I'm great!  Today the representative from ASSE [Exchange Student Organization] came to our house to talk to us.  It is almost final now.  We just have to register her with the high school. She will either go to Glendale or Centennial with me.  We saw some pictures of her she is very pretty.

It was nice talking to you on the phone the other night.  My piano lessons are going very well.  Shirley, my teacher, says that I am playing very well.  School is also going fine.  I'm almost done with my science project.  I am doing How Do You Recycle Paper.  Mother is helping me.  There are only 68 days left until school is out!

Business is going very well for my father.  He said that March has been a very productive month for them.  My Mother's job is also going very well.

Well, I have to go help Mom with dinner now.  Write Back Soon!

Love, Wendy

P.S.  Please send me postcards.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album