Monday, August 26, 2019

1989 Roberta's Letter -July 2

7/2/89
Hi ––

I'm listening to the Sunday night Dr. Dobson's program -- tho actually I heard most of the week's programs!

I am sorry that I won't be able to make the OHIO scene -- just hope Miss Wendy didn't miss me too much!  Esp. considering my lack of vacation time it's good that I didn't go!  (I try at all times to stay on the right side of my dear boss!)  Esp -- since I make more $ than she does!

I've been walking w/ the walking club 5 times this past week -- 3 of those walks were shopping mall walks -- 1 at Metro -- 2 at Smaller malls.  Real advantage in being in the Air Conditioning!

We do have 1 new resident moving in Thursday -- have 2 more on the fence.

Sid et al are having a great time in San Francisco -- he has commented how expensive the city is -- of course he does not go 2nd class!  I'm glad he is going to Oregon & Washington -- new frontier for him.  (as w/ Sara & Cynthia!)

I got my hair cut -- got a perm about 1 month ago so it looks quite good between the per -- then cut.

Have you read "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten" -- or something like that title?  It's got lots of short - but philosophical themes!

How many did the OHIO Bike Ride?  The phone is ringing again -- #4 since I started this!

Much Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album