Wednesday, August 28, 2019

1969 Catherine's Postcards -July 3 & 5



7/3/69
Hi!  I never heard from you all concerning the 4th.  What's the matter don't you want me to come home?  Classes are going OK.  I've forgotten alot of German.  I'm taking archery in phys.ed.  I work in the snack bar 10-1 on MWF and 11:30-1 on Tu, Th.  I've been riding my bike some.  The odometer is up to 267.8. the weather has been nice our FS (foreign study) orientation started yesterday.  The ship sails from NY on Sept. 17.  We have to be there Sept. 16.  I'm not sure when this quarter gets out.

Love, Catherine



7-5-69
Hi!  Remember these?  Classes are terrible.  Ugh!  History is the only half-way decent one and I've got to write a 5 page paper on Balfour Declaration by Fri.  I forgot so much German . . . .  I'm working for a wedding reception and dinner this afternoon.  Gina lost 45 pounds over C-S [Career-Service] She really looks great.  Write soon!

Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album