Serena Uible Reynolds (sister of CJ Uible) and "the four little kittens" Helen, Marjorie, Serena, Lucile. Blancheste
r, Ohio 1919, before Leslie's birth. Though the previous is the way the picture was labeled, Lucile, being the youngest daughter would be the third from left, and (the younger) Serena on the right.
As far as I can determine her name has always been spelled Lucile rather than Lucille. This includes the following sources:
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995
- 1930 US Federal Census
- Social Security Death Index
- The letter written on Oct. 24, 1972 (above)
What I was not able to determine:
- Was Hunnicut her last name from a previous marriage, or was it Ito's last name?
- Details about Ito
- 1920 census details
- 1940 census details
- Was she an artist? Ran an art gallery?
- When did she move to Hawaii?
- Assume she had no children. Was she close to any of her nieces or nephews?