Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2002 Wendy's Postcard - Oct. 30

Wendy was not having the best month ever.  She got hit by a truck among other things.  Transcription follows.
Garfield Camp Disaster aka my life Postcard
2002 Wendy's Postcard to her parents - Oct. 30
10-30-02
Well the move is complete!  Okay so everything is out of the apt and all my crap is at assorted valley locations.  Thanks for all the help & support especially this last month and also the last 25 years or so.  That goes to you both.  So thanks for putting up with me.  Love, Wendy

[You're welcome, Wendy!  It's been a privilege and an honor.]

2 comments:

Mary Uible Crowson said...

Poor Wendy! Interesting to me that she would send a postcard to you guys with the info---were you out of town or??

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

Wendy and I frequently communicated via email during her early adulthood. I tried to send her affirmative messages to live by, etc.

Items from Uible photo album