Wednesday, July 11, 2007


WOW.....all those ingredients....I have not used that many all-together in weeks, or perhaps months! Sure sounds good! I will try to wait till we get to Indiana to try them! Perhaps I should take the recipes with me toooo that and the maps of how to get out of Midway Airport area! I am now off to work, and then of course Costco tonight! More later..........will be anxious to hear what Don hears today from the doctors. Roberta the poster, not the cook


Serena said...

not the speller either

Roberta said...

WhATTTTTT? I did spell check on that and nothing showed...... Roberta the commenter

Mary Uible Crowson said...

I'm just impressed with the recipes! Like RUK, I don't generally attempt to cook anything with more than 5-7 ingredients. Anything beyond that, well...that's why God made professional cooks!

Items from Uible photo album