Monday, October 02, 2006

What art movement are you?




You Are Impressionism



You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.

You tend to focus on color and movement in art.

For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.

You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.



Reading "other" blogs this morning and came across this. Thanks for the muffins yesterday, Serena! (And now that I'm on the posting screen I see the option to "moderate comments" which I will check out next.) We shared one with some sorbet for our dessert last night. The eggs and milk were well hidden but the colored M&M's though good, kept reminding me they were full of artificial color to which I am philosophically as well as health wise opposed. Enough of my health-nut ranting for the morning.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album