Sunday, October 08, 2006

A big day for Luby's

I can't type long, meaning that we are looking for something here, but just wanted to make sure this blog was still working! We dined at Luby's tonight, having eaten both breakfast and what passed for lunch today at home. Sid make a comment that he has been in the habit of eating more for lunch------THANKS to SERENA!

Good to talk to most of the Ohio delegation today! Perhaps the Newark delegation we can talk to tomorrow night!

Now for the Luby's report. Two out of three of us had the VEG plates. Serena mixing two vegetables together that I had never seen that close together!

Ah, we are looking for bank cards so more later. I wonder what safe place Sid put them in this time...................

Trust all of you had an enjoyable weekend! I am off tomorrow............Hooray!

3 comments:

Serena said...

Roberta has been complaining that nobody comments about her posts.

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

Roberta, I'm getting confused about the restaurants you are planning to go to and the ones where you actually go. Have you heard about the new Skye restaurant at Arrowhead?

Mary Uible Crowson said...

RUK---You have hardly been posting! And when you do post, I'm either A)shaking my head at how much you get done B) ROTFLMAO C)can't think of an appropriate comment D)still wondering if I'm adopted or E) some combination of all the above.
Off to write my first post in several days...

Items from Uible photo album