Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome to Mom and Dad

Welcome to the blog! I'm sure that Catherine has gotten you up to speed on how to post on the blog. I have changed the links on the right a bit. I took out KC2's work link since he very recently changed jobs. I also added the link to the photo web albums.

Catherine - y0u are welcome to add in more links to the template - but it is pretty fussy about HTML code - it is more unforgiving than any other site that I've used where I've done any coding. (The coding is very simple, but the tiniest of things throws everything off.)

Sunday I did enjoy an early breakfast with KC3, KC2, Wendy Jean, Roberta, Catherine, Gerry and Sid on Sunday morning. It was particularly nice that Wendy and KC2 travelled all that way so early in the morning. I hope that KC3 will enjoy the gifts I got him - and will smile when he sees his mother's socks. Also, if he needs any chapstick like stuff - you know we have some here in Sun City West. Don't worry . . . we'll save it for him.

WENDY JEAN/KC2 I need the name of KC2's new employer so that we can do some research and post the link.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

You people and your weird name issues. Just so you know if you ever refer to Ken as KC2 in front of his family they are going to think you're crazy. Ken's new job is at ProChemTech. I don't even know where this line about Ken's job is anyway.

Mary Uible Crowson said...

Don't put us all in the same group, Wendy. I don't use the weird name things and besides WE ARE CRAZY. I'm adopted, though.

Roberta said...

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.....

I read the blog, even when I am not posting! Just thought I might make that perfectly clear. This is Roberta the blogger

Serena said...

Yeah, but, as is well known, Roberta doesn't actually bother reading words, just pictures.

Roberta said...

YES! BUT if a picture is worth a thousands words, think of all the words I get! Ah, Serena, I keep wanting to ask you to put in a picture of me in my younger days. Actually, I just thought of that! And wonderful smells are coming from our kitchen...... gingerbread pancakes I believe! Details to follow! Roberta one of the middle daughteres.........

Items from Uible photo album