Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bus driving

Have returned from my second bus trip in as many days a little bit ago. Today was the Sr. Adults from church who went to the new aquarium in downtown Atlanta via the famous Blue Willow Inn in Social Circle, GA. Yesterday I drove the (Trinity School) bus for the 3rd graders to go to Ft. Discovery (Nat'l Science Center) in Augusta, GA. I enjoy driving a car but I don't have any desire to drive as a profession. AND I sure don't have the slightest urge to teach any persons under 18 full time! Just 2 weeks from yesterday is the big trip to the Biltmore/Asheville and have 20 persons for that trip (including me!).

1 comment:

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

So your second career won't be as a bus driver? Sounds like you are getting enough of that now! I'd be a nervous wreck. My goal is not to have to drive anywhere ever.

Items from Uible photo album