Tuesday, September 03, 2019

1979 MV's Letter to John -July 15

July 15, 1979
10:45
Dearest John --

I just got in 10 min. ago.  The minister will be gone the 29th, and Elwood has said yes.  As far as Georgialia, she's supposed to call me back in a few minutes -- she said she was busy listening to Carter.

Mom & Dad seem to have prep school in mind for me -- no matter how bad I may want to stay at E.C.  But I guess I'll go -- it can't hurt too much.  Plus tonite on the way home I did a lot of thinking.  It seems like the Lord is leading me to go.  I'll have to some praying before I do or say anything definite.

I just talked to Georgialia just a minute ago -- she said she'd be glad to, so you're all set.

Well gotta go -- more later.

Much love --
Mary Va.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album