Monday, June 23, 2014

1974 Catherine's letter to MV -Jun19

June 19, 1974
Dear Mary Virginia,

Hi!  Thanks for the letter and for the post card from Lakeside, it didn't smear too much.

What are you doing now that you are on vacation, besides mowing the lawn?  I'm sure Mom probably thinks up lots of things for you to do.

Will you be going anyplace special this summer?  Do you go to Girl Scout camp or church camp?  I always liked church camp but I never was a Girl Scout so I can't say about that.

There are two boys who live near where we are building who come over and help us sometimes.  One is nine and the other is twelve.  The one who is twelve just got a brand new 10-speed bicycle for his birthday.

I am drying my hair as I type this and since my hair is about dry I guess I better quit typing.

Write again soon!  Love, Cathy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album