- Golden Lamb Cocktail Sauce with Chilled Fresh Louisiana Shrimp – 60¢
- Country Fried Half Chicken, a Golden Lamb Favorite – $3.10
- Deep Fried Jumbo Shrimp, Golden Lamb Cocktail Sauce [probably what I would have ordered] – $3.25
- Golden Lamb Cheese Cake [no price listed, dessert may have been included, as were two vegetables and salad, hot rolls and preserves]
- Pfaelzer Steaks selected in Chicago for the Golden Lamb – $5.25 includes Filet Mignon or Strip Sirloin, Mushrooms, or onion rings, vegetable, salad and dessert.
- Serena and John would have qualified for the Children's portion of the menu – $1.50. Mary may have gotten the softer parts of other people's food.
- We can assume this special dinner was in honor of Grandma's birthday.
1964 Golden Lamb Menu - Sunday Dinner, June 21