Friday, September 29, 2006

Changes

Catherine -

I have given you moderator status so that you can more easily help Mom and Dad. You will have access to their sign-in name (but not password) and you can change the # of posts that appear on the top page of the blog. I'm sure that whether you make that 3 or 999, it will be fine with everyone.

You may also change the photograph at the top of the blog, if you so desire. Or any other changes . .

By the way, I was playing around with the blog and deleted my own ability to moderate - I wondered what would happen. Now I know. If you don't want to do it alone, you are welcome to add me back on. If you would rather be the only one with ultimate say, you are certainly welcome to the reins to the reign. (Talk about mixed metaphors!)

Wendy, have you had the baby yet? Your mother was practicing her grandmotherly/kiddie librarian skills at the restaurant on some kid who was crying/screaming. She did an excellent job. However she didn't do anything when the kid was making too much happy noise. Is the new baby going to have an "OFF" switch? Be sure to let us know when the baby is born . . . unless it is between 10:00 p.m. and 7 a.m.

Anyway, Roberta is expected home fairly soon. We're having leftovers for supper. She just arrived back - 458 miles today.

2 comments:

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

Serena, what do I need to do as the moderator? I'd be happy to add you back on as soon as I figure out how to do that!

Roberta said...

Gosh, my goal in life has always been to be a moderator! Now I am going to have to come up with some other goals! It was quite the day today......with Heather the gal whose boyfriend died in his sleep last night. She is sorry now she had not tried harder to get him last night, that she had not encouraged (forced) him to go to the doctor last week when he was not feeling well, that she and so on and so on.....

Catherine, I hpe you know now it is your position to correct my spelling! Serena was helping someone today with a PHD, but the computer is a challenge for him.

It was scary last night not finding Sid for well over an hour at the mall. I did go in Christoopher and Banks and they had lots in the back of their clearnance items.

I would not have been to help this gal today had Serena not been here! We are oh, so thankful to have her here......Roberta the clogger, I mean blogger

Items from Uible photo album