Saturday, July 25, 2020

1990 John's Thank You card -July 26



July 26, 1990
Mom & Dad,

I intended to get a note off to you several weeks ago.  I want you to know how much it means to me that you not only have encouraged me but have also decided to commit financially toward my work with Frontiers.  You have been most generous -- as you have demonstrated so many times.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Do plan to come out for several visits.

The meeting with my mission committee went well.  They probably won't know how much support they can offer until December.  I hope to send out my letters next week.  I have a list of about 140 people to mail to.

I have been spending all my free time with Julie since she's been home.  She moves to Champaign Aug. 14th.

Give my love to Grandma and the Hortons.  Should I send their letter to Lake Worth or to New Vienna?

Thanks again.

Love in Christ,
John

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album