Tuesday, February 25, 2020

1990 MV's Thank You -Jan.19


1-19 / 90
Dear Mom & Dad,

I'm enjoying my new apartment - the peace, quiet, privacy.  But it is crowded.  The worst is the kitchen -- there's barely enough room for one to work.  We (Don & I and Cathy & her boyfriend) have been taking turns cooking and splitting the cost.  I'd rather cook for 4 than 1.  I'm anxious for you to visit -- I only wish there was room to put you up here in the apt.

I'm applying for a job at an Assembly of God -- it is part time but the job has the unique possibility of building the music program from scratch, which would look very good to a future employer!

I'm helping Ginny (my voice teacher) with the music on the Spring Walk in Lexington; I believe it is May 3-6.

Will you be stopping thru here on your way to Fla?

I just wanted to say thank you for all that you did at Christmas -- my goodness . . . the car, the plane ticket, all the meals and entertainment . . . I'm overwhelmed!  Your generosity has to us us has only been exceeded by your love and faithfulness.  Thank you for the gifts, but especially for being the best Mom & Dad.

Love,
Mary Virginia


No comments:

Items from Uible photo album