Friday, October 09, 2015

1995 Roberta's Letter -Oct.6

10/6/95
Hi!

Thanks for making my CHINA experience such a wonderful one!  I'm enjoying all the post cards, photographs & esp the memories – now that I have caught up on my sleep!

I'll enclose info FYI – do let me know if you sign up for Journeys of Paul – I might have some PHX ladies interested in it too!  Of course you can use my name tour host # – even if I'm not on the trip I'll gain extra credits!

I have talked w/ MARES – She is very HOT for future travels – has ordered a special travelling bag for next trip!  Have signed up for Australia / New Zealand leave 11/2/96 – need to write Mildred from NC & Diamosos (Mary & Leonard from FLA) concerning the trip!  Perhaps I should give Aunt M more recovery time before I mention it!

Gotta go & Thanks again!

Love, 
R–––

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album