Friday, December 04, 2020

1980 Roberta's card/letter -Dec.6

 


Tuesday 3:00 pm
[12/6/80]

Dear Family,

Just as I predicted -- I'm home w/what must be a combination flu & common cold -- just feel down right awful -- but sure glad I waited till after the bazaar (tho orders & $!) are still coming in!!

I did go out to work yesterday -- but came home about 10:00 AM -- had a fever last night of almost 101º -- called the Dr. this AM to get in for some miracle drugs -- but can't get in till tomorrow -- 4:00 PM -- my doctor is close by where I work -- about 14 miles from here.

Next week we are having a HeadStart Kids Christmas party at our center -- should be fun & exciting.  There will be about 20 kids -- each kid will get a stocking full of goodies --

The party for our people will be the day before Christmas -- have a Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus all lined up --

Love
Roberta


No comments:

Items from Uible photo album