Wednesday, September 16, 2015

1975 Catherine's letter to GHU -Sep. 21

Sept. 21, 1975
Dear Grandma,

Thanks for your letter.  I'm sure you heard from Aunt Mary and Joe about their visit to Maine.  It was good to see them  The last time I saw Joe was six years ago in France.  I wonder where we'll each be in another six years.

I can see where my splitting up with X may be hard for you to understand.  There is the possibility that we may get back together again but for now this is for the best.

It sounds like you had a good time at Kings Island.  As you may have heard a friend and I are planning to go to Florida at Christmas time.  If so we're going to go to Disneyworld.

When will you be going to Florida?

It is always good to hear from you, Grandma.

Love,      
Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album