Sunday, September 20, 2015

1975 Catherine's letter -Sep. 21

Sept. 19 21, 1975
Dear Mom, Dad, Mary Virginia & Roberta,

Sorry that it has been awhile since I have written.  X has been on vacation this past week & won't be back until the end of this week so I have been busier at the library.

It was quite a surprise to see Aunt Mary and Joe.  They got a whirlwind tour of the sights around Sanford including the beach and the mountains.  I assume thought that you heard all that from them.

I am still planning to go to Florida at Christmas.  It looks as though I may be going with a friend – probably driving.  New Vienna isn't on the agenda at the moment but plans may change during the next few months.

Thanks for John & Serena's addresses but I still need John's phone #.  I may be going to New Hampshire next week so please send it soon.

Just reread your latest letter & realize Mom & Dad may be gone, if so, Roberta please send me a post card with John's #.

Love, 
Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album