Saturday, March 21, 2015

1985 MV's letter -Mar.18

March 18, 1985
Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks again for lunch, movie, shoes, ice cream, and the care package with fruit in it yesterday.  That was the first time I had been to the Dayton Mall since Christmas, and I really enjoyed it.  Last night I got "home" from church about 10 pm and decided to move my room around.  I am not finished yet, but I like it.  I still have to move the desks and couch.  I even changed my sheets this morning.

The college career center puts out a newsletter each week and last week they had a blurb about a nursery looking for part-time help to bale [?] and burlap trees, etc.  It's for this Spring and summer.  I may check into that.

My schedule for next quarter is: Mon-Friday, classes 8-1, Work on Wednesday & Friday 2-5, Saturday (?), Choir on Wednesday, Young Disciples, Thurs.  Basically that's about it.  If anything new develops I'll let you know.

Hope you've recuperated from Mexico & enjoy Atlanta.  Thanks again for everything yesterday.

Love, M.V.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album