Friday, September 08, 2017

1967 Roberta's Letter -Sep.17

[Postmarked September 17, 1967]

Dear Family,

I got a post-card from daddy today.  He is in New York, isn't he?  The post-card had a picture of New York on it but could not read the post-mark.

To bad about Mr. Lytle.  Where was the funeral?  Was it in New Vienna?

I dropped Spanish.  I'm sorry I did but my schedule was too heavy.  I spoke to teacher Tom and he said I could either drop Spanish or Biology.  I really like Biology so I dropped Spanish.

Next year we are required to take only 3 subjects – English, History and Health.  I'm sure it will work out for me to take Spanish next year and my senior year.  Teacher Tom thought so too.

Included with this letter is our first Geometry test.  I got 9 out of 10.  In other words 90%.  I really like Geometry.  It's pretty exciting and I am getting along fine with it.

All my lessons take alot of time to do but I like them all and so far am getting along fine with them.

Love, 
Roberta

P.S.  I got a letter from Debbie Walvoord today.  WE ARE going to go to Europe next summer.  I'm saving my money!

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album