Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lucie Brown Ballantyne's cookbook


I have Grandma Ballantyne's cookbook (from some 80 years ago) in her own handwriting, although I'm guessing that some recipes were written by someone else (like the recipe on the left above). Anyway, I thought I would scan the recipes in like the above - the facing pages which would make the scanning twice as fast as one at a time. Then make CDs for all who are interested.

If anyone has any suggestions, etc., let me know. If Mother has something to say about a recipe, we could include that, too, I think; although exact format would be determined based on numerous variables.

Comments?

Click on the photo if you want to see the recipe pages life-size.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Uible Crowson said...

I definitely want a CD---what a great thing to have! Thanks for scanning this, Serena.

Mary Uible Crowson said...

Serena---how is the scanning going on the recipe/cook book?

Items from Uible photo album