Sunday, November 12, 2006

Molasses Baked Pork Tenderloin

This is one of the entrees we had at the Biltmore and made it last night---tasted even better! Sorry to the vegetarians, but we did enjoy some asparagus with it....
2 small pork tenderloins
1/4 Cup molasses
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons spicy or Dijon mustard
Mix together liquid ingredients. Pour over pork loin that has been placed in a baking dish. Cover and bake at 350* for 40-60 minutes.

We'll have this when Mom and Dad come to visit in December!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

This sure sounds good. Sid says you can fix it for us when we come to visit you next! This would go wonderful too with Serena's bread. That was our main course last night for supper. At the Science museum it showed how much effort one had to put out to burn 100 calories. I still can't believe it......but I am back (as of today) to my exercise routine,(well, trying to establish my routine!) my power walking. More later, for now I am going to eat a couple hundred calories! Breakfast.....one of my very favorite meals! BEST OF MONDAYS TO ONE AND ALL!

Items from Uible photo album