Sunday, April 21, 2019

1979 Roberta's Letter to John -April 21

April 21, 1979
Sat. AM
Hi John!!

Always great to hear from you – yes, I got Mr. Ream's letter – it's true – he does need good help!!  There is alot about the farm I'll miss – but I'm glad not to be going back.  Esp. w/out an Ohio back-up team!!

This last week has been a fun one – Julia really has enjoyed herself – is talking about coming back next year!  We got together w/Stubbs – few times – she was quite taken in w/ the whole bunch – esp. Doreen – but you can understand that ––

I.T. has been on good behavior – thus a really pleasant week – she only has gotten over-excited a few times!!

Marion's birthday was Thursday – we celebrated w/ Stubbs – as Rich's b'day is the same day.

What's this about me going to Wells – whew it doesn't sound like you will be there only too soon?!?  Check out your thinking!

Is Nicky Wallen a Mormon?  That's what Mary Va told us – How was Dave Wilkerson?  What is Carol's address?  I wrote her – now I wonder what the address is ?

OK, John, gotta go – GRE test 28 April.  Soon!!

Love, Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album