Saturday, June 06, 2020

1990 John's Letter -June 7

6/7/90
Dear Mom & Dad,

I should have started this a few days earlier as I look at your schedule -- I hope it arrives in Istanbul before you depart.  How has your experience been in Turkey?

I talked with Mary Ellen Walkley yesterday.  She said Tom contacted a local realtor who is to provide an opinion of the property's value by June 15th.  She thought the fee was only to be $125.00.

A number of people have been trying to talk me out of the Frontiers position.  I appreciate their honesty and candor but I still lean toward trying it.  I leave June 17th for California and return Wed 6/27.  I will know more after that.

Mary V. and Don came to Newark Sunday night and we had a nice visit.  The Moores invited us over for dessert.  They really liked Mary & Don.

Dad, Happy Father's Day!  I hope this reaches you in time.  I'll be anxious to talk with you both when you return and I return.  I miss you both and love you very much.

Your son,
John

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album