Monday, July 02, 2018

1968 Serena's postcard to MV -June 25


[postmarked June 25, 1968]
Dear People,

Hi!  We're having a cook-out Wed. night.  Our patrol is having Hunter's Stew, lemonade, tossed salad, pie, and french bread.  Four of us are going hiking at 3:30.  Ya' see we are in interests groups: hiking archery, singing, and arts & crafts.  I wanted to be in archery but there were too many.  We went on our hike – it was fun.  My counselors names are Sue, Cindy, and Sue (Sam).  I have found out              Mires is in Knell.  How about transportation?  I have NOT met her yet.  Several people from last year are here this year.  Last night it rained real hard – I was asleep – I got to sleep about 11:45 & got up at about 6:30.

I am having a wonderful TIME!
Serena Uible

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album