Monday, November 03, 2008

Plans for the Day

Another exciting day in my life - have a couple of computer appointments today plus have plans to stop at Kings around lunch time to work a bit on the front deck area, help Sid a bit on his blog, drop a couple shortcuts on Kings' computers so that Roberta can find the blog - and, perhaps, she will stop calling to complain to me about that. Then this evening, I'm going to tackle the window screens here, and maybe clean a couple of windows.

I do remember the production it was in New Vienna. I thought the fun part was lining up the screens on the sidewalk by the driveway and spraying them clean - probably some water fighting was also involved. Washing the windows themselves . . . not so fun.

----------------
Now playing: NPR - NPR: 10-28-2008 Day to Day -- Midday Magazine
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album