Monday, July 14, 2008

Family photo, Northampton, etc.



Interesting how only John's, and perhaps MV's clothing style are still similar to the ones shown here. I did love that rose checkered wool jumper with the pink top - one of the few outfits that my older sisters hadn't already worn.

Well, I need to head down to the basement and do laundry. The plan is breakfast at 9ish and then I have time for a swim. Lunch at 12ish with Judy, Sara, Sally and Miriam and then we head on to the Fairfield Seacoast Inn then supper in Maine.

We did have a lovely dinner last night at Whatley Inn (pronounced "Whitely"). I had scallops. We had brunch at the Essalon - both excellent places -the food in Northampton and surrounding area has been great! Also been fun meeting Sally, Judy and Miriam. Although Miriam didn't have very much to say.

Well, laundry is calling.
Posted by Picasa
full window
full window

Items from Uible photo album