Friday, June 29, 2007

the real Roberta

HELLO.....this is Roberta just checking in after a long silence.......great pictures of Ginny Crowson, is she really 15? Am I really 15 years older than when she was born? We have been "doctoring" today........first we thought Sid had shingles, then we found out it was bursitis that got infected in the elbow area. With new medicine he is feeling better already!

The really bad news is that Angela, the only full time worker at Chez Nous is moving to California. It's not going to be easy to replace her, someone that wants to do computer and food service and and and.

I am not going to write more now in case I can't seem to post this! Happy Weekend to one and all...............

1 comment:

Serena said...

WOW! That is BIG news. How soon is Angela leaving?

I'm going to Roberta's house SOON . .. we're going to wash windows. I suggested early this morning. She said that was fine as long as it wasn't before 8am.

I'm finishing off the laundry before I go, so should be ready before 8:30.

The Fake Roberta

Items from Uible photo album