Thursday, June 21, 2007

Food

I certainly have no trouble with this theme! I've been eating cereal most mornings for quite awhile although I go in cycles. Can't say I'm as creative as Serena....favorites right now are Berry Burst Cheerios or Life with Chocolate Oat Clusters. About once a week I try to make grits (yes, with sausage, which is what the kids prefer) or biscuits---it's hard to beat the Pillsbury frozen ones and we save the GM "boxtops for education". I'll save additional meals for another day....

2 comments:

Serena said...

Pillsbury makes frozen biscuits?

I thought about making biscuits from scratch yesterday, but didn't want to heat up the oven. So started yeast bread last night and then baked it this morning.

Mary Uible Crowson said...

yes, you can buy them at the "regular" grocery store by the frozen bread. They all make all kinds of rolls you can just bake and everyone thinks they are homemade! :)

Items from Uible photo album