Saturday, May 12, 2007

Childrens & Teen Books











Hope that third time's the charm with this post as twice I have saved it to draft when I didn't get it all done -- only to find that all that had saved was the title of the post. Hidden content lurking on the internet....oh my! So here's the post for the young readers in the family. Christian and Andrew would probably like Whales on Stilts where an army of evil whales is intent on taking over the world. Incantation would be better suited to Ginny or Kate, being about the Spanish Inquisition, which shows that religion persecution was as bad then as during the Holocaust.

I'm in an online fantasy book discussion where we read and post about a different fantasy book every month. I've found several new fantasy series that I'm now trying to catch up with the books I haven't read in those series: Keys to the Kingdom by Australian author, Garth Nix; and the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album