Saturday, May 05, 2007

Recommended Reading

This is the book I've been reading and I would highly recommend it whether or not you have heart health issues! When I couldn't find the book Catherine recommended at the library, I did find this and have been enjoying it. Very easy, informative reading about different issues, dietary recommendations, exercise and more.

How about a topic for next week's blog to be: Current read, all-time favorite read or both?! You could even do fiction and non-fict. in both categories if you're an avid reader like RUK!

3 comments:

Roberta said...

$4.66 (plus postage!) on Amazon for this book! I just checked to see if there were any reviews, and there weren't but.....you could be the first! Actually I am reading a book right now on J Edgar Hoover. Most interesting......it goes from his death backwards? I can't wait to post about how surprised I (we) were this morning.......

Mary Uible Crowson said...

surprised?

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

The Zaret book sounds like a good one, Mary, and the part about finding what works for you matches what I said earlier!

Items from Uible photo album