Sunday, May 13, 2007

1776

Of Catherine's recommendations, I was able to get "1776" at the library yesterday but had to request the others through interlibrary loan or a hold on one as it was checked out. Needless to say, the resources of the GPL must be much greater than the small DPL! Anyone else have suggestions? Did Sid get any audio books at the Surprise Library last week for his iPod? Ginny and Christian sure have gotten LOTS and LOTS of good use out of their iPods and take them everywhere with them. Christian even goes to sleep with his on at night! Happy Mother's Day to all, especially Luscious....

2 comments:

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

Mary, hope you like 1776! Does your library have a good selection of audio books? I'm much more likely to make it through a non-fiction book if I can listen. Happy Reading!

Mary Uible Crowson said...

I'll have to check on the audio book tonight...I'm about 75 pages into it and very ready for something to happen other than descriptions of people and how pitiful the rebel army is. Thankfully I came across some pictures!

Items from Uible photo album