Saturday, April 21, 2007

Things I've seen lately

I saw a set of encyclopedias at Goodwill the last time I was there. They were $1.99 per volume which wouldn't be a bad price, but the set was 25 years old which certainly makes the price less reasonable. I didn't check to see if there were any missing volumes.

I spotted Soy Delicious (the soy equivalent of ice cream) the other day. There were about 8-10 different flavors - including Chocolate Obsession. I was in the local Basha's grocery store (a little over .5 miles from the Alta Loma place)! So, next time we go for Soy Delicious for Mother, we'll skip Trader Joe's and just go to Basha's.

3 comments:

Catherine Uible Morgan said...

Serena, what's the price at Basha's?

Mary Uible Crowson said...

Serena, I do like the new format...with the new banner! You are a great asset!

Serena said...

I finally got back to Bashas' and noted that the large size is $5.79 and the small size is $3.89 - although the smaller was on sale for $2.99.

Items from Uible photo album