Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back in Dublin

Hello, we walked and walked this afternoon after arriving here from Limerick. I want to remember some of the limericks we were told. It is getting cooler here, but still I cannot see my breath. I am checking though. Had a seafood chowder tonight, but the bread was the best part of the meal. I don't drink in the restaurants, the tea was $2.75 euro so I drink the free stuff in the room. More later, this is costing me. Hope this finds everyone doing well...... Roberta the walker and Serena the editor

2 comments:

Mary Uible Crowson said...

Glad to hear things are going well! How much longer are you in Ireland?

Serena said...

They are leaving, I assume, sometime early tomorrow morning. They arrive back in Phoenix at about 8pm

Items from Uible photo album