Sunday, February 10, 2008

Busy? Winter doldrums?

Among the myriad (trying to keep up our college reading level) of reasons for no posts in the last twelve days, I'd claim the first over the doldrums. However, it has been below normally cold here and in response to the shivery weather I have spent less time at the computer. Besides, I'm sure my level of "busyness" is way below most other younger readers of this blog, and Mom and Dad keep busy out in SCW also.
Wendy and I are going to the VNSA (Volunteer Nonprofit Service Association) booksale today, an annual Saturday/Sunday affair held at the fairgrounds, where over 600,000+ used books are up for sale, mostly cheap -- and Sunday is half price day making them even more of a bargain. My hope is to find maps, post cards, and other overlooked treasures that may still remain.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album