Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Almost October

This is Roberta the blogger looking for blogs! I do have some news and that is that we have the windows open in the house now! Can anyone else say that? We were also out on the bike this afternoon for an hour ride, and came back quite proud of ourselves! Looking forward to dining in Wendy's honor tomorrow night with the Uible Morgan delegation at a restaurant I can't spell or pronounce, BUT,,,,,it is near IHOP and SKYE Restaurants and less than a mile to COSTCO, which means we will stopping there on the way back!

2 comments:

Serena said...

I think it is Cucina Tatagliani - or something like that. I assume Italian food. I don't know if Wendy Jean will get a senior discount.

Serena said...

http://www.cucinatagliani.com/

Items from Uible photo album