Tuesday, January 05, 2016

1986 MV Letter -Jan.10


1/10/86

Hi –––

Here is my completed schedule.  I have only one class to add which will probably be one afternoon (approximately 1 hour).

I haven't heard from Inter Cristo yet, but the mail hasn't come today.  I am also waiting to hear from Inter Varsity about addresses for summer (music) missions.

I appreciate you're checking on insurance for my toe – also, I need a dental form for Dr. McMullen.  My appointment with him is this Friday.

I have re-arranged my room here at school, so that I now have a double bed.  It's a good thing I don't have a roommate this year because of all my "junk."  It has been nice having a single room.

I need to go to AAA for pictures and write Aunt Mary about our Florida plans.  We will probably arrive there March 21 and leave the 27th.

Love,
M.V.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album